Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Wish List

They are so many things this Fall/Autumn winter has been filled so many trendy and lust-worthy pieces, that I would love to add to my current wardrobe. It’s just too bad I’m so cheap to buy anyone of them.

Here are just a few of the items I've been dying to buy:


This Furla Candy bag, have been on my wish list forever. After finding out that they have re-launch their collection for the Fall I almost literally died.




Furla Candy Bag. Price Tag $198.00

Colored Denim is one of the hottest trends this fall and it's also one of the greatest way to add some color to my everyday wardrobe.
Vigoss Jeans via Nordstrom. Price Tag: $58.00

This adorable sweater is the perfect combination of my style classic and modern.
Image 1 of ASOS Sweater With Knitted Collar Detail
Asos Sweater. Price Tag: $44.82

I've never been the person into the whole faux fur vest trend, but I'm in love with the fur sweater cardigan from Asos and it would make a lovely addition to my closet. 


Image 1 of ASOS Cardigan With Shaggy Faux Fur
Asos faux fur sweater. Price Tag: $54.89

No comments:

Post a Comment