Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jason Wu for Target: Finally Released


Images via fashionista.com and Lucky Magazine


Jason Wu has always been one of my favorite designers. His designs are always classic and feminine with a modern and quirky twist (which I truly adore). So I was super ecstatic (more like super crazy excited) when I heard the Jason Wu has collaborating with Target. It was so refreshing to see that I finally can afford a piece of one favorite designer piece on a college student budget.  The first images of the collection were released earlier today and it was more than I ever expected. The modern pleated dress, structural handbag and quirky dress play a fun and playful look to any women’s style. I truly can’t wait for the collection to hit stores on February 5.
xoxo
Shaniqua

2 comments: